A moving meditation
When: Last Saturday of each month 10am – 12pm
Where: 109 Newton Street, Mount Maunganui
Cost: $30 per person
Bookings essential, phone Rika 0274166974
Find out more ....
* The 1st Saturday of every month will be a led class followed by a Q&A.
- ALL Saturday classes, Mysore included, have a strict start time of 8am please.
- The evening Mysore classes start from 5pm and finish by 7pm
Classes are held at 109 Newton Street, Mount Maunganui.
Please note there is NO eftpos at the studio
- Monthly Unlimited $100 per month due 1st every month
- 10 pass Class $140 (Strict 12 week expiry)
- Drop ins $20 (Beginners recommended to attend Saturday introductory class and/or join for our $80 month unlimited deal)
- Beginners Course $80 month unlimited classes
- Beginners Workshop $30 per person
- Mobility Class $15 per person
- Teen Class casual $10 or 10 Class pass for $70
- Private Yoga Session $70 / 1 hr
- Personal Training Session $70 / 1 hr
- Pregnancy yoga: 5 consecutive week course $70. Bookings essential, phone Anna 0276992738
Bank Details - Creative Healing 38-9000-0509772-00
What Is Ashtanga Yoga?
Ashtanga Yoga is an ancient art form that realigns the spine, detoxifies the body, building strength, flexibility and stamina. By using the breath as the main focus, Ashtanga is also a powerful tool for stilling the mind. The unique beauty of this practice is that it can be customized to suit your level of fitness, flexibility and age.
Follow Us On Facebook
Get the latest Ashtanga Yoga updates and announcements on our Facebook page.