The Yoga Shala, Mount Maunganui
From February 23 classes will be held at 109 Newton Street, Mount Maunganui
Pregnancy (6 wk course)
- Peter Sanson returns to Mount Maunganui with a series of Traditional Ashtanga Yoga workshops on March 20 - 22 at the new shala, 109 Newton Street, Mount Maunganui.
- Friday evening March 20 Mysore class
- Saturday and Sunday morning Mysore class
- Cost is $90
- Email Paul for details
Classes are held at 109 Newton Street, Mount Maunganui.
- No Casuals
- 10 Class pass $140 (12 week expiry)
- 20 Class pass $240 (12 week expiry)
- Private Yoga Session $70 / 1 hr
- Personal Training Session $70 / 1 hr
- Pregnancy yoga: 6 consecutive week course $80, casual $18. Bookings essential
- Mums and Babies Yoga
- Contact Anna for more details
What Is Ashtanga Yoga?
Ashtanga Yoga is an ancient art form that realigns the spine, detoxifies the body, building strength, flexibility and stamina. By using the breath as the main focus, Ashtanga is also a powerful tool for stilling the mind. The unique beauty of this practice is that it can be customized to suit your level of fitness, flexibility and age.
Follow Us On Facebook
Get the latest Yoga Shala updates and announcements on our Facebook page.