The Yoga Shala, Mount Maunganui
|8.00am||Mysore & Beginners (starts 25/4)|
|9.00am||Mysore & Beginners||Mysore & Beginners|
|6.45pm||Pregnancy (6 wk course, bookings essential)|
Classes are held at 109 Newton Street, Mount Maunganui.
- Casual $15
- 10 Class pass $140 (12 week expiry)
- 20 Class pass $240 (12 week expiry)
- Teen Class casual $10 or 10 Class pass for $70
- Private Yoga Session $70 / 1 hr
- Personal Training Session $70 / 1 hr
- Pregnancy yoga: 6 consecutive week course $70. Bookings essential
- Ashtanga Yoga Led Class
- Wednesdays 5.30-6.30 (starts 8/4) suitable for beginners with moderate level of fitness as well as experienced students
- Ashtanga Mysore Yoga
- Saturday 8am Experienced students and Beginners welcome (starting 25th of April)
What Is Ashtanga Yoga?
Ashtanga Yoga is an ancient art form that realigns the spine, detoxifies the body, building strength, flexibility and stamina. By using the breath as the main focus, Ashtanga is also a powerful tool for stilling the mind. The unique beauty of this practice is that it can be customized to suit your level of fitness, flexibility and age.
Follow Us On Facebook
Get the latest Yoga Shala updates and announcements on our Facebook page.